Sunday 25 September 2011

Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan Biography
My name is Matt Morgan.  I have always been a lover of music, ever since picking up the guitar at age ten. I think however it was Bob Dylan’s  “Don’t Think Twice” that finally took music from something I heard to something I felt. That change has propelled me to explore music in more creative and visible ways. With the release of my first solo album “Big Open Window”, I hope to build on that deeper relationship with my music and the music around me. I am the long time front man and guitarist for the Emerson Street Rhythm Band. Please look for our link. I am excited to say that while I have been a musician for a long time this story is a new one; one in the process of being written.  From playing with my cousin until the early hours of the morning, to performing for complete strangers, to rocking out with ESRB at our long time favourite bar The Hub Lounge; music is something that above all else has been constant in my life. I am always looking for something to bop my head along to, or sing in the shower to. I hope that my music is something that will bring joy and relaxation to your life, as it has done for me. I hope to see you soon.
Matt Morgan 
Matt Morgan 
Matt Morgan 
Matt Morgan 
Matt Morgan 
Matt Morgan 
Matt Morgan 
Matt Morgan 
Matt Morgan 
Matt Morgan Vs. Funaki
Matt Morgan 
Why Wrestling Matters To Matt Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment